Designed for new and experienced system builders looking for a versatile, reliable enclosure for the home or office comes Antec’s VSK4000B. Constructed with durable, galvanized steel, the VSK4000B is a tough case meant to last for several builds without fail. The VSK4000B is also made to keep your components cool thanks to its bottom and front side vents, 120 mm rear fan, 120 mm front fan mount and rear water cooling support while meeting Intel® Thermally Advantaged Chassis (TAC) 2.0 guidelines. Furthermore, the stylish black front panel is equipped with a USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 port, Audio In/Out jacks and other essentials for your home or office needs. The chassis is finished off with an all black interior finish.
• Interior – All black finish.
• Cable Routing – Grommet-lined cable routing holes with 36 mm of space behind the motherboard tray.
• Expansion – 7 expansion slots.
• Sturdy and Stable – Sturdy steel frame for durability.
• Solid Metal construction – High quality SGCC.