The TL-SG1024DE 24-Port Gigabit Easy Smart switch is an ideal upgrade from an unmanaged switch, designed for Small and Medium Business networks that require simple network management. Network administrators can effectively monitor traffic via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics features. To optimize traffic on your business network, TL-SG1024DE offers both port and tag based QoS to keep latency-sensitive traffic moving smoothly and jitter-free. Additionally, port-based, tag-based and MTU VLAN can improve security and meet more network segmentation requirements. Moreover, with its innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1024DE can save up to 40% of power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TP-LINK’s Gigabit Easy Smart switch, TL-SG1024DE offers network monitoring for users to observe traffic behavior. With Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics features, TL-SG1024DE can identify and even locate connection problems on your business network. Moreover, administrators can designate the priority of the traffic based on Port Priority and 802.1P Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and lag-free. Additionally, to improve security and network performance, TL-SG1024DE supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions. TL-SG1024DE is an upgrade from the plug-and-play Unmanaged Switch, delivering great value while empowering your network and similarly delivering great value to the end user.
- 24 10/100/1000Mbps ports provide instant large file transfers
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power consumption by up to 40%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfers
- 10K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Effective network monitoring via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics
- Port and tag-based QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Abundant VLAN features improve network security via traffic segmentation
- IGMP Snooping optimizes multicast applications