Kingston’s Canvas Select microSD card is designed to be reliable, making it ideal for filming in HD and shooting high-resolution photos on your Android smartphone. This card is tested to be durable, so you can take it anywhere with the confidence that your photos, videos and other data will be protected. It’s available in multiple capacities up to 256GB, to provide plenty of space to capture life’s adventures.
– Class 10 UHS-I speeds up to 80MB/s read
– Multiple capacities up to 256GB
– Built and tested to withstand harsh environments
– Shock and vibration proof
– Protected from airport X-rays
– Temperature proof
Understanding speed classes
The SD card association defines card speeds using two terms: Speed Class and UHS Speed Class.
– Speed class is the original rating used and the number defines the card speed; 4 for 4MB/s, 6 for 6MB/s. etc.
– UHS (Ultra High Speed) uses minimum write speeds to differentiate the cards; UHS-I Speed Class 1 has a minimum write speed of 10MB/s while UHS-I Speed Class 3 has a minimum write speed of 30MB/s.
What the logos mean
It’s easy to select a card that matches the interface and speed class required by the host device, such as a camera or camcorder.
Speed Class: Works with conventional devices
UHS-I Speed Cass: Works with UHS-I compliant devices
UHS-I: Supports the UHS-I interface